Access Consciousness Bar
Possible benefits of Access Consciousness Bar
– Increase the sense of peace and ease
– Increase self-awareness
– Increase sensorial awareness. As you become more conscious, your perceptual awareness expands
– Be less reactive to situations which might have upset you in the past.
– Be more restful and be able to sleep better
– Get into deep relaxation
– Unlock energies that you have locked in your body
– Enhance mental clarity
– Enhance problem solving
– Better relationships
The purpose of Access Consciousness Bar
– The purpose of Access is not to destroy this reality.
– The purpose of Access is not to fight this reality.
– The purpose of Access is not to see the wrongness of this reality.
– The purpose of Access is to create a different reality.
– The purpose of Access is to create the world as a greater set of choices and a greater set of possibilities so that all of mankind can thrive and to empower you with what you know.
How long does it take for Access Consciousness Bar to work?
The most dramatic effects tend to be noticed within 3 – 4 weeks of the session depending from person to person.
The Access Consciousness Bar tend to have a positive impact on all clients.
What happens in the session?
You will be introduced to your chosen treatment and asked what has brought you here today, for the therapist to establish if it is physical, emotional, mental. You will then be asked to make yourself comfortable for the session to begin.
You may feel a deep sense of relaxation during the session. The practitioner will touch your head on 32 points to release the locked energy.
Bars will work in different areas of your life such as:
– Power Band, Implant Band, Money, Creating Connections, Creating Life Forms, Control, Creativity, Aging Toaster, Form, Bridging Bar, Hopes, Dreams, Awareness, Sexuality, Joy, Body, Healing, Kindness, Gratitude, Peace, Calm, Time, Space, Communication, Re-Activation, Re-Creation, Circle of Manifestation, Tunnels, crown of Mistar, Structure, Sadness.
What are the 3 main functions of the consciousness?
According to C. G. Jung consciousness is comprised of your aspects – Thinking, feeling, sensing, and intuiting.